Best Portable Generators for Home Use – Yamaha EF2000iS OVERVIEW
The Yamaha EF2000iS really redefined the meaning of a portably but equally powerful and efficient gas powered inverter generator. Even with its portable features, the Yamaha EF2000iS is still capable of delivering optimum electrical output. This is largely due to the ground – breaking inverter system which makes it able to produce up to two thousands watts of clean and efficient AC power. With its portability, it is a surprising feat to maintain up to ten and half hours of continuous power without refueling. Compared to larger generators, this one is as fuel efficient as any other inverter generators in the market today. 10% discount here!
Best Portable Generators for Home Use – Yamaha EF2000iS Key Features:
- The Yamaha EF2000iS is both portable and powerful with its modern inverter technology that allows it to produce maximum power output with minimum fuel consumption. Portability means carrying around forty four pounds of inverter generator making it very easy to transport.
- The Yamaha EF2000iS is also ultra quiet with its integrated muffler design with 51.5 dBA to 61 dBA – ¼ rated to rated load. You will barely notice that it is running.
- Innovative retro compact design with specs of 2.2 cubic feet making it very convenient for storage and transportation.
- For additional power requirement, you can connect two generators using the parallel function of Yamaha EF2000iS that will provide with up to thirty amps maximum power output.
- CARB compliant and meets the EPA standards for minimum emissions.
Best Portable Generators for Home Use – Yamaha EF2000iS Features:
- Basic features include centralized controls, Super light weight for easy storage and transportation with compact size of 2.2 cu.ft.
- Ultra quiet Yamaha muffler with integrated USFS approved spark arrestor. Only 51.5 dBA at 1/4 load and significantly reduces delinquent sparks. This comes with an integrated noise block noise reduction system.
- This portable generator also features Yamaha’s exclusive TwinTech™ technology using parallel function for hooking up two power generators for maximum power output.
- 79 cc OHV engine using cast iron cylinder liner for efficient and reliable power generation without sacrificing the maximum power output to compensate for its portability. The Smart Throttle changes the speed of the engine depending on the load volume which significantly improves fuel efficiency and noise reduction rating.
- The integrated inverter system combined with Pulse Width Modulation control helps produce one hundred percent sine waves. This is ideal for running electronics with integrated microcomputers or any microcomputer-controlled electric products.
- The gasoline petcock prevents stale gas problems because it allows you to shut the gas off and let the carburetor run until it becomes dry in preparation for storage.
- Oil watch warning system and fuel gauge for convenient fuel monitoring even without opening the fuel cap.
Best Portable Generators for Home Use – Yamaha EF2000iS conclusion
The Yamaha EF2000iS offers a myriad of excellent features which makes it one of the best options in the market for inverter generators. The auto warm up system is an additional feature that allows you to increase the engine speed when cold starting the generator which allows it to handle high power demand immediately. At $989.10, this is certainly worth every penny. 10% discount here!