Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Summit E-670
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Summit E-670 Overview
Your dreams of an outdoor kitchen become a reality with Weber’s Summit E-670 Gas Grill. This grill is aptly named because it is at the top of the Weber line when it comes to features and performance. The E-670 offers you four different cooking systems: grill, smoker, rotisserie, and oven in one location. Add to that premium features like Weber’s Sear Station® burner and LED control knobs and you’ll understand why grill masters want to own a Weber grill. Reviews at AMA
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Summit E-670 Features
- Sear Station® Burner – Great grilling starts with a great sear. That’s where the Sear Station® burner comes in. This dedicated burner in the center of the grill delivers 10,600 BTUs.
- LED Tank Scale – When it’s time to entertain the last thing you want to do is run out of fuel. With the push of a button, an exterior display shows you how much fuel you have left. It’s a fast, accurate feature that takes away guesswork – letting you entertain with confidence.
- LED Control Knobs – This feature will make you think that Weber thought of everything – and they may have. These lights put out a stylish, yet surprisingly bright light that allows you to keep grilling day and night.
- Accepts Natural or LP Gas – The Summit E-670 is designed to be built into an outdoor kitchen and includes a 10-foot flexible hose to connect to a natural gas line. The grill also can be connected directly to a standard 20 pound LP tank (not included).
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Summit E-670 Cooking System Features
- Six Stainless Steel Burners – produce up to 60,000 BTUs
- 10,600 BTU Sure Station® Sear Burner
- 12,000 BTU Side Burner
- 6,800 BTU Smoker Burner with Stainless Steel Smoker Box
- 10,600 BTU Infrared Rotisserie Burner
- Tuck-Away™ Rotisserie Motor
- 769 Square-Inch Grilling Surface (Includes 145 Square-Inch Warming Rack)
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Summit E-670 Additional Features
- Sets Up in Minutes – The Summit E-670 comes nearly fully assembled. The only assembly that is required is assembling the side wings which can be done in minutes without the need for special tools.
- 2 LED Lights in Handle
- Snap-Jet™ Individual Burner Ignition System
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Weber® Q® Recipe Booklet – expand your menu or simply learn how to get the best performance from your grill
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Summit E-670 Conclusion
The Summit E-670 Stainless Steel Grill is a top-of-the-line grill from Weber – a brand that is synonymous with exceptional grilling performance. Measuring over six feet wide, this grill is frequently the centerpiece of an outdoor kitchen and for good reason, it’s more than a grill.
You’ll surely be impressed by six stainless steel burners that produce up to 60,000 BTUs. But this is more than a grill. You have a separate side burner, smoker burner and sear burner that let you handle distinct tasks with ease.
However, what separates the Summit E-670 from other grills in its class, is the Tuck-Away™ rotisserie burner. It’s there when you want it, to slow roast poultry or slabs of ribs. And it folds neatly out of the way when you don’t allowing you easy access to the entire grilling surface.
When you put its premium cooking system to the test, and consider the quality construction that is a highlight of the Weber brand, you’ll have a grill you’ll be delighted to use every day. Reviews at AMA