The Weber Q 140 Electric Grill is one of the most popular and best selling electric grill in the market. Not only it is using clean electricity as fuel, it is also amongst the best value for money if you need to buy a Weber portable grill.
As of usual, Weber grills are known for excellent quality and very good balance between quality cooking and versatility. This electric Q-140 model is especially ideal for those who wants to buy an entry level griller while not having to worry about getting gas or charcoal for hassle free cooking experience.
Pros of Weber Q 140 Electric Grill
- Portable and cheap: if you are looking for electrical grills that can be taken to camping trips while still serve as great grillers at home, this one is your best pick for price and overall quality from Weber.
- Hot enough to grill delicious steaks: at 1560 watts & 120 volt output this electric grill is more than capable of searing steaks and cook great barbeque dishes
- Cooks tempting looking food: equipped with stainless steel cooking grates you are guaranteed to get real looking grill marks, be it on beef, chicken or vegetables.
- Hassle free cooking: this electric griller is specifically designed with ease of use and super easy clean up after grilling.
- Saves energy bill and heating time: with closed and insulated design Weber Q 140 reduces the time it takes to reheat after lifting the lid. The aluminum heat retention liner also keeps the heat while shortening the preheat-time.
Cons of Weber Q140 Electric Grill
- Hard to read temperature: because the heat control handle is placed in somewhat awkward position, it gets a little bit hard to see right temperature reading.
- Too small to grill for parties: while having advantage of being a portable electric grill, this has the side effect of being only able to cook decent to small size steaks (around 4 hamburger patties). With total cooking area of only 189 square inches, you might have to get a second one for more enjoyable family grilling fun.
Features of Weber Q 140 Electric Grill
- Infinite heat control settings
- Glass reinforced nylon frame
- Aluminum-cast body and lid
- Pan is removable
- Cord is 6 foot long
- Weighs only around 30 lbs
- Dimensions: 23.5″ x 27″ x 20.5″ (height x width x depth)
Our research has found that the best price for this model is available at Amazon.com at just over $200 mark with Free Shipping option. Many happy customers have bought it along with vinyl bag cover and Weber 6507 Rolling Cart for outdoor or camping grilling.