When it comes to choosing a Weber propane grill you have a lot of choices.
The range is extensive. It starts with portable propane grill that is super light and small in size such as Weber Go-Anywhere. Then you can also choose one of the more versatile and better bbq cookers like Weber Q outdoor gas grills.
If feature and cooking performance is important to you, then Weber Spirit series are the most budgeted propane gas grills you can find.
For a full feature gas grill with great cooking quality and durability, Weber Genesis won’t disappoint you.
And lastly, if you need all the bells and whistles there is also the Weber Summit that is big enough to host large barbecue parties, even though they are a little expensive for being top of the line grills.
The reviews below are of the top three best Weber propane grills based on their overall performance, functionality and value for price.
Best Portable – Weber Go Anywhere Gas Grill
As the name implies, this is the most portable propane grill Weber has to offer.
- Convenience for camping and tailgating
- Heavy-duty plated steel cooking grate
- Equipped with patented Weber Flavorizer system that are much better than lava rocks
- Stays lit even on windy days thanks to pivoting legs
- One durable stainless steel burner that is enough to cook 4 small bbq steaks
- Small cooking area of only 160 sq. inches
- Not an excellent propane gas barbeque cooker – can’t beat the taste from larger size Weber grills
This line of Weber propane grill comes in 3 different sizes with slightly added features as they get bigger(models that end with number “20”). The smallest and cheapest is the Q-100, then is the mid size portable Weber Q-200 grill and lastly is the Q-300 outdoor gas grill, which is much bigger and is equipped with cart storage.
- Great value for entry level bbq grilling
- Easy to assemble, cook and clean
- Efficient gas grill design that makes the most of BTU burning power
- Good for family of 2-6 people (depending on model)
- Even heating for properly grilled meat
- Comes with quality porcelain-enameled cast iron grate to sear steaks
- Uses small disposable LP- propane gas tanks (except Weber Q-300 and Q-320 are on 20lb. tanks)
- Handy removable catch pan
- Solid heavy duty stainless steel material
- Slightly more expensive then competitors in the market for portable propane fueled gas grills.
If you are after fully featured grill but don’t want to pay for all the whistles and bells, then Weber Genesis offers you a very good value for the price of under $1500. This Weber propane grill can also run on natural gas supply.
- Even cooking and precise temperature control for more tasty barbeques
- Exceptionally fast heating: when all three burners are set on high the Weber Genesis E-320 reaches 450 degrees F in just under 10 minutes.
- Efficient heating that is back up by 12,000 BTU flush mounted side burner
- Designed with solid heavy-duty stainless steel to last for years and decades
- Attractive look with three color options: black, copper and dark green
- Minor repositioning of control knobs to the center will make this model more intuitive