Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Portable Q 320
Weber 586002 Q 320
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Portable Q 320 Overview
The Weber Q 320 Portable Grill delivers the closest thing to full-size performance you’ll find in a portable grill. Two stainless steel burners deliver up an output of up to 21,700 BTUs. You’ll enjoy over 462 square inches of grilling space, which includes a warming rack that has 69 square inches. This is definitely a premium selection in the portable grill category, but it also offers you the ability to do more than most premium grills. 21% discount
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Portable Q 320 Features
- 462 Square Inches of Grilling Surface – This grill helps you entertain for a crowd. You can cook up to 18 burgers, 36 hot dogs or 2 whole chickens at one time.
- Two Stainless Steel Burners – An inner and outer burner create a BTU output of up to 21,700 BTUs. But this grill is just getting warmed up. By turning on the outer burner only, you can do indirect cooking – which allows you to slow roast a brisket, or a rack of ribs.
- Removable Warming Rack – The warming rack is ideal for rolls, vegetables, and other items that you need to ensure are ready to eat when the food comes off the grill. The rack is above the grilling surface so you don’t lose any usable space.
- LED Light – When you lift the lid, the light turns on automatically bathing the grilling surface and giving you visibility that lets you continue your grilling well into the night.
- Two Fold-Away Side Shelves with Tool Hooks – Bring the kitchen to you. Two work shelves give you the space you need to keep everything you need for grilling within easy reach. Each shelf features molded-in hooks that keep your grilling tools securely in place. The shelves fold up and out of the way, making the grill easy to store or transport.
- Electronic Ignition – A spark lights the burner, similar to the way a spark plug helps start a motor. It’s a reliable way to ensure the grill starts the first time – every time.
- Exterior Thermometer – Managing temperature is one of the keys to proper grilling. An exterior thermometer lets you know when the grill reaches the proper temperature, and helps you maintain the proper temperature from the first burger to the last.
- Two Porcelain-Enameled Cast-Iron Grates – Weber grills are known for their premium quality and that is reflected in these hefty grates which consumers say is one of the features they love the most. In addition to being an excellent conductor of heat – which provides even grilling – the finish will stand up to the elements and harsh grilling conditions to maintain their look for years.
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Portable Q 320 Additional Features
- Connects to Standard 20-Lb. Propane Tank (not included)
- Glass-Reinforced Nylon Frame, Cast Aluminum Lid and Body
- Weather-Resistant Handle
- Removable Aluminum Pan to Capture Grease
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Weber® Q® Recipe Booklet – expand your menu or simply learn how to get the best performance from your grill
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Portable Q 320 Accessories
- Premium Grill Cover
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Portable Q 320 Conclusion
The Weber Q 320 is an ideal choice for consumers who are looking for a grill that can handle more than a handful of burgers, but lack the space – or don’t want the expense – of a full-size grill.
The 462 square-inch cooking surface is paired with two stainless steel burners so it preheats quickly and maintains the heat for as long as you’re grilling. But what really makes this grill unique is that you can turn the outside burner on and use the grill like an oven. Bake bread, heat a frozen pizza, or cook delicate fish and seafood that require low temperatures.
And if all that versatility wasn’t enough, Weber provides a recipe book with the grill so you’ll get even more ideas.
Although the Q 320 fits into the category of portable grills, this is certainly stretching the upper end of that classification. Fully assembled, it weighs about 86 pounds so you probably won’t be transporting it in your car very often. If you’re looking for a more portable grill – and are comfortable with sacrificing the power and versatility that Q 320 provides – Weber has several models in their Q series that are smaller and still have the exceptional quality you expect from the Weber name. 21% discoun