Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Genesis S-330 Stainless Steel
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Genesis S-330 Overview
There’s nothing more enjoyable than dining outside on the patio. And the Weber Genesis S-330 Stainless Steel Gas Grill allows you to dine out in style. This full-size grill features three stainless steel burners, a powerful Sear Station® Burner and a side burner. If we haven’t tickled your taste buds yet, just wait until we list the possibilities. Best Price at AMA
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Genesis S-330 Award
Consumer Reports “Recommended” – June 2011
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Genesis S-330 Features
- 637 Square Inch Cooking Surface – The 507 square inch grill is supplemented with a 130 square-inch warming rack to provide ample space for your grilling creations.
- Front-Mounted Control Knobs – By placing these robust knobs on the front of the S-330, Weber has allowed room for two side tables.
- Three Stainless Steel Burners – Produce up to 38,000 BTUs. Each burner is covered with a flavorizer bar that captures grease as it drips from the grill helping to release smoke back onto the food to enhance flavor.
- Sear Station® Burner – Great grilling starts with a great sear. That’s where the Sear Station® burner comes in. This dedicated burner in the center of the grill delivers 10,600 BTUs.
- 12,000 BTU Side Burner – Lets you prepare an entire meal without having to leave the grill.
- Exterior Thermometer – Managing temperature is one of the keys to proper grilling. An exterior thermometer lets you know when the grill reaches the proper temperature, and helps you maintain the proper temperature from the first burger to the last.
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast-Iron Grates – Consumers continually comment on the heft of this grate. It’s another example of the premium quality that comes with Weber grills. Porcelain helps to conduct heat and distribute it evenly across the grilling surface.
- Accepts Natural or LP Gas – The Genesis S-3300 is designed to be built into an outdoor kitchen and includes a 10-foot flexible hose to connect to a natural gas line. The grill also can be connected directly to a standard 20 pound LP tank (not included).
- Two Heavy-Duty Front-Locking Casters – Allow effortless movement.
- Two Heavy-Duty Back Swivel Casters – Help you maneuver the grill around a patio or deck.
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Genesis S-330 Additional Features
- 5-Year Limited Warranty – Includes a 2-year warranty on all parts.
- Owner’s Manual with Recipes – Expand your menu or simply learn how to get the best performance from your grill.
- Grill Out Handle Light – Turns on and off manually or with tilt sensor. Lasts for up to 10,000 hours.
- Premium Grill Cover – Offers protection from the elements.
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber Genesis S-330 Conclusion
The Weber Genesis S-330 Stainless Steel Gas Grill opens the door to impressive professional results. Picture yourself searing your choicest cuts, blanketing your roasts with the power of over 38,000 BTUs, or sautéing a vegetable medley into a zesty mix.
This full-size grill is on the upper end of Weber’s Genesis line and is one of most efficient standard gas grills on the market as well as one of the best built. For the price there really isn’t a better grill on the market. Some may consider it a basic grill, but there’s nothing basic about the performance. You will be able to do what you want to do whether it’s putting a quick sear on a thick steak or cooking a brisket low and slow using indirect heat. Best Price at AMA