Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber 1520 Propane
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber 1520 Propane Overview
Make the Weber 1520 Gas Go-Anywhere® Grill is a portable propane grill a traveling companion at your next tailgate party, camping trip, or day at the beach. Imagine the puzzled looks you’ll get when you remove the grill from your car. But as soon as you fold down the plated steel legs and lift the lid to showcase your Go-Anywhere® Grill, those looks will turn to amazement at the power that is contained in such a small package. 14% discount
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber 1520 Propane Features
- 160 Square-Inch Cooking Surface – Features a full-width nickel-plated cooking grate. It’s ideal for grilling up your favorite grilled foods like hamburgers, brats and chicken.
- Flavorizer Bar – A signature of Weber grills is the patented Flavorizer bar. This bar replaces the lava rocks found on some gas grills and is designed to capture grease and juices for even, efficient cooking with fewer flare-ups. The Flavorizer bar also lets the smoke emitted from grease and juices rise back up into the food helping to enhance flavor.
- Accepts 16-Ounce Propane Containers – The Go-Anywhere® Grill accepts standard, disposable 14- or 16-ounce propane containers (these are not included). You can attach and remove these in seconds. Each container will have enough propane for about two hours of grilling at its highest setting.
- Push-Button Ignition – No messing with charcoal and lighter fluid. Simply press the igniter button and start grilling.
- Heavy-Duty Plated Steel Legs – These legs pivot underneath the grill which, in addition to making the grill more compact, locks the lid in place when you can lift it up by the handle.
- Built to Last – Features a steel lid and bowl that are coated with a porcelain-enamel finish that provides protection against nicks and scratches.
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber 1520 Propane Additional Features
- Sets Up in Minutes – Simply lock the plated steel legs into place and you’re ready to start grilling.
- Limited Warranty – It’s your assurance of reliable, trouble-free performance.
- Owner’s Manual with Recipes – Expand your menu or simply learn how to get the best performance from your grill.
- Weber 6-Foot Adapter Hose – If you’re planning on using the grill for more than a couple of hours at a time, you’ll want to use the adapter that comes with the grill so you can hook the grill to a full-sized propane tank.
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Weber 1520 Propane Overview Conclusion
The Weber 1520 Propane Gas Go-Anywhere® Grill is a convenient, ultra-portable gas grill that delivers the performance you expect from Weber.
The grilling surface is contained in a porcelain-enamel case which protects the stainless steel burner and nickel-plated cooking grate. When you’re ready to grill, simply fold down the two plated steel legs and press the igniter button.
The Go-Anywhere® Grill packs a surprising level of performance for a grill that emphasizes portability. One reason for that is Weber’s signature Flavorizer bar that promotes even, efficient cooking and helps bring out the flavor in whatever you cook.
Keep in mind that this is a basic grill. The cooking surface is a fairly generous 160 square inches. However if you’re looking for larger capacity with a little more power and a few more features, you may want to step up to the Weber Q 200 or Q 220. 14% discount