Bandleader and creator Fred Waring launched the first blender in 1936; a lot more than 60 yrs later the actual Waring blender continues to be the standard for that field. With this particular stainless-steel, black bar ice crusher blender, the organization has captured completely the sleek, contemporary look of their first versions.
An ideal party appliance, it does not just look great but includes a strong, effective (though somewhat noisy) motor that zips thru ice as well as frozen bananas. The metal retains beverages cold for a longer time, too. The actual blade is actually nondetachable, so you will never need to worry about the seal deteriorating.
The stainless-steel pot is also ideal for a classic diner-style milkshake or smoothie.
- Color: Black/Stainless
- Model: PBB25
- Brand: Waring
- Dimensions: 8.00″ h x 9.75″ w by 13.75″ l, 8.30 pounds
- 32-ounce stainless-steel container–ideal for 2 tall ice crusher blender refreshments
- High as well as low speeds handle blending, dicing, and also pureeing
- Robust 390-watt motor mashes ice quickly
- Measures 14 by 8 by 7 inches; 1-year guarantee, 5-year motor warranty
- Heavy-duty, black, baked-enamel bottom along with chrome accents