The teeth whitening system is a product of True Company, a skin and oral care company that manufactures and produces its in-house products. The company consists of a team of highly dedicated team of designers, each with more than 30 years of professional experience, to produce high-grade products like light therapy and whitening systems. These products are extremely effective and safe.
The True White Whitening System attacks the dull yellow colors of your teeth and begins whitening using a specifically tailored whitening gel. Combined with the blue LED light, you can now smile and show-off your perfectly clear and white teeth set.
What exactly is True White Whitening System?
True White Whitening System is a teeth whitening system that makes teeth whitening effective, convenient and easy, all at a fraction of what most teeth whiteners costs. Using the cutting-edge blue LED light, you can now have bright white teeth without having to visit the dentist.
How does True White Whitening System Work?
The True White Whitening System includes one 15ml syringe (good enough for 5-9 uses), a set of mouth trays, a blue LED accelerator light, user manual, and a shade comparison sheet. The Advanced Plus kit contains the above products in quantities of two since it is designed for the usage of two people at a time.
- Boil a small pot of water. Once done, dip the mouth trays for six seconds. Once it begins to wilt remove it immediately. Take care submerging the tray for too long for it may get stuck with the pot and will be unusable later.
- After pulling out the trays, place them in your mouth to mold them to the shape of your teeth.
- After molding and cooling the trays down, squeeze approximately 1/2ml of whitening gel in each tray.
- Put the trays back to your mouth and flash the blue LED light on it. The treatment should take about 12 minutes to give you shinier teeth.
True White Whitening System Ingredients
The whitening gel is made up of ingredients like disodium edta, sodium hydroxide, peppermint oil, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate crosspolymer, potassium nitrate, aqua, urea peroxide, and glycerin.
The blue gel (or remineralizing gel) is used to replenish essential nutrients and minerals in the teeth and eliminate or reduce tooth sensitivity. This is to be done only after finishing the whitening gel in the package. Place enough of the blue gel in the trays and keep them in your mouth for ten minutes. Once done, remove and clean the trays, but do not rinse. You can also use this blue gel if you face tooth sensitivity issues. Some ingredients used in making the blue remineralizing gel are sodium fluoride (0.15%w/v fluoride ion, active ingredient), sodium benzoate, peppermint oil, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, calcium phosphate, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate crosspolymer, potassium nitrate, aqua, and glycerin.
The system is peroxide-free and uses enamel-free ingredients. All the components are free of alcohol, fluoride, and gluten. It boasts of its sensitivity-free and pain-free teeth whitening.
Any True White Whitening System side effects?
Try not to contact or touch the gel with soft tissues as it can cause irritation. There are also some people who are allergic to peroxide, which can manifest as a blister or irritation on your gums or lips. If this takes place, you should rinse the affected area and immediately consult a doctor. Also, if you experience a sharp pain in a tooth, discontinue the product.
Pros and Cons of True White Whitening System
ü Several True White Whitening System reviews state that the product is effective and quick.
ü Using the same hydrogen hydroxide as a whitening agent, you can now get crystal white teeth without having to visit a dentist.
ü The dental grade gel prevents sensitivity or pain in your gums
ü Uses enamel-free ingredients; you can see the results within 14 days of consecutive one-hour use.
û The gel can cause irritation and allergic reactions if it gets in touch with the soft tissues inside your mouth.
û Some True White Whitening System reviews also state that it can cause a sharp pain in a tooth.
Is True White Whitening System A Scam?
Judging by the number of reviews the True White Whitening System products have been getting, both positive and negative, it is safe to say it is not a scam. Many positive reviews read about the easy functionality of the product while negative True White Whitening System reviews mostly read about lack of delivery professionalism and pricing.
True White Whitening System Customer Testimonials
Many consumers have positively reviewed the True White Whitening System as a whitening product with amazing results. Some positive True White Whitening System came with a warning to be careful while applying the whitening gel in the trays because it can cause an allergic reaction if it touches your gums or any other part of your mouth. Negative True White Whitening System consisted of points of the price being too high, poor delivery services, bad customer care services, etc.
Prices and Where to buy?
You can buy the True White Whitening System products directly from their main website or on online shopping sites like Amazon. The true white advanced plus 2 whitening system is priced at $238 while the charcoal edition of the same costs $245. Other than these, you can buy the true white advanced plus 3 refill for $19, Refill for true white advanced plus 2 person kit charcoal and regular for $19.99.
What Is The Refund Policy for True White Whitening System?
If the product exhibits any defects, the company will replace or repair it without any additional labor costs. The only responsibility of the consumer will be shipping the defected product to an authorized service centre. All products come with a 90-day warranty and do not cover normal wear-and-tear, misuse, accidental mistakes, tampering, etc. You can also fill out the Warranty Registration form on the company’s official website.
Our Verdict on True White Whitening System
True White will help you change the color of your teeth to white in almost an instant. Unlike most whitening products, True White does not take a week or fortnight to show results. The system reinvents the experience of teeth whitening by delivering long-lasting results right at the comfort of your home.
However, if you want to opt for a less expensive solution to whiten your teeth, then you can go for Active Wow teeth whitening charcoal powder, which is a charcoal-based teeth whitening product. It protects the gums with its purest charcoal and premium ingredients.
True White Whitening System FAQs:
- Q: What are the ingredients in True White Whitening System?
The various ingredients present in True White Whitening System are:
- Sodium hydroxide
- Disodium edta
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
- Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate crosspolymer
- Urea peroxide
- A blue gel consisting potassium nitrate, peppermint oil, sodium fluoride (0.15%w/v fluoride ion, an active ingredient), sodium benzoate, glycerin, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate crosspolyme, aqua, and, calcium phosphate
- Q: What are the side effects of True White Whitening System?
When the gel comes in contact with the softer tissues of the teeth, irritation occurs. If you are allergic to peroxide, this product is not for you. Peroxide can blister your lips and gums. If you use this product and there is a reaction like this, you should immediately contact your doctor after rinsing your mouth. The product can also cause terrible pain in the mouth.
- Q: How do I know if True White Whitening System is right for me?
True White Whitening System is a fast teeth whitening product which contains hydrogen peroxide, the chief ingredient used in all the teeth whitening products. But if you use it, be careful because this product can cause pain in your mouth. In addition to this, the gel present in this product can cause allergic reactions and discomfort in your mouth.
- Q: Does True White Whitening System work?
Yes, True White Whitening System does work. Many consumers of this product have given a positive feedback. Though, while using True White Whitening System one should be careful as the gel present in it can cause irritation in the mouth.
- Q: What is the price of True White Whitening System?
The price chart of all the products of True White Whitening System is listed below:
- The True White Advanced plus 2 whitening system costs $238
- The True white Advanced plus 2 whitening system (charcoal edition) is priced at $245.
- True White Advanced Plus 3 for $19 (refill)
- True White Advanced Plus 2 person kit for $19.99 (refill for both regular and charcoal)
- Q: Where can I buy True White Whitening System?
You can buy True White Whitening System at their official website or from various other shopping websites like Amazon.
- Q: How should I take True White Whitening System?
The True White Whitening System contains a syringe, a blue LED accelerator light, mouth trays, a shade comparison sheet, and a user manual.
Following are the step involved in using True White Whitening System:
- Dip the mouth trays in boiling hot water. Do this for 6 seconds.
- Remove these trays immediately after they start wilting.
- Place these mouth trays in your mouth so that they acquire the shape of your teeth.
- After the mouth trays get molded to the shape of your teeth, put some whitening gel in each tray (0.5 ml)
- Place the tray back in your mouth and begin flashing the blue LED light on your teeth.
- The treatment will take around 12 minutes to give a result.
- Q: How do I contact True White Whitening System customer service?
You can contact the customer care of True White Whitening System by visiting their website and filling out your details by clicking on the contact button. You can also call on the customer care numbers available at their website. Additionally, you can also have a live chat on their website.
- Q: Can I return True White Whitening System?
If you receive a defective product, the company will repair and replace it without charging you anything. You only need to ship the defected product to its service center. The company selling True White Whitening System offers a 90-day warranty. But this warranty does not cover accidental mistakes, wear and tear, tampering, and misuse. You can avail the warranty by filling out the Warranty Registration Form given on the official website.
- Q: What are the most common complaints about True White Whitening System?
The most common complaints about True White Whitening System is that it can cause discomfort to the soft tissues present in our mouth and can also cause various other allergic reactions.