|Average Ratings (from 6 ratings)|
Slendertone Flex – not to be confused with the Flex Belt made by the same company – is an ab belt featuring electronic muscle stimulation (EMS). It also offers the same convenience as other ab belts which can be worn while watching TV or doing other activities. It is intended to assist the user in toning abs without the need for any physical exercise. The ab belt does all the work by sending signals to conductors. The message travels to muscle fibers. Then the muscle relaxes and then contracts mimicking the process of physical exercise.
- 7 programs provide user options for different pulse settings
- Adjustable intensity level
- Rechargeable controller with charger included
- Adapts to other Slendertone devices for other body areas
Pros and Cons
- Reputable company
- Comes with extra gel pads
- Free shipping
- Slightly reduced price
- Confusion due to too many separate items (male, female, different gel pads, different belts, muscle conditioner)
- Upgraded version is available
As most ab belts work on the same principal, a consumer needs to look at details of each system. Find out what is included in the offer, what other items you’ll need to buy and check on return policy or warranty for the product. Read about the ab belt on line. Customer reviews and expert ratings can provide valuable information to help make the best decision.
Beware of over-the-top advertising. Ab belts seem to be the latest craze in fitness so different companies are competing in the market.
One factor to consider with the Slendertone Flex is its basic nature. The company also stepped up to an upgrade, the Flex Belt. The solid design and medical grade quality of the Flex Belt makes tough competition for other ab belts.