This quick and easy Green Smoothie is full of vitamins, protein and nutrients. And tastes great!
So, what exactly is in this beautiful Smoothie?
- High in immune boosting B Vitamins.
- Contains an abundance of beneficial bacteria and yeasts.
- Helps keep the digestive tract clean and healthy.
- Benefits are nearly endless for kefir.
- Pineapple is high in manganese, a mineral that is critical to development of strong bones and connective tissue.
- High in Vitamin C
- Contains an important enzyme called Bromelain, a useful anti-inflammatory, assists in reducing swelling and assisting in the treatment of sinusitis, sore throat, arthritis and gout.
- Nutrient dense. Low in calories, high in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
- Loaded with flavonoids which help protect the body against disease and cancer.
- Hearth-healthy food.
- Contains high doses of potassium which keep your heart and nervous system in good shape.
- Good for kidneys and bones, also due to high potassium.
- High in dietary fiber.
- Contain healthy fats the body needs to perform basic body functions.
- High in protein.
- Vitamins B and C.
Pineapple Kefir Green Smoothie
- 1 cup kefir
- 1-2 cups fresh pineapple
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon alfalfa sprouts (optional)
- Put all ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth. Serves 2.