If you’re reading this, then you’re probably looking for Nono hair removal reviews. The Nono system is making waves in the skin and beauty market nowadays. After researching the system and looking for customer reviews, I noticed that it has its distinct advantages compared to other hair removal systems, but at the same time it also has some factors that could be improved.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the Nono Hair Remover?
- 2 How does it Work?
- 3 Real customer feedback
- 4 A warning before you try…
- 5 Current deals featured on the company’s site
This article highlights the good and bad aspects so that by the end, you’ll be able to decide for yourself whether it’s is right for you and you can start losing unwanted hair fast or whether to move on to something else. Let’s gets started right away.
What is the Nono Hair Remover?
The Nono hair remover is kind of like an ordinary electric razor wherein you glide it across your skin and watch the hair come off. However, this system is unlike any other. According to the creators, it does not use blades like a razor does, rather it has a specialized thermal tip that releases heat to literally singe the hair all the way to its root. You’ll notice the smell of burning hair when you use the system correctly.
While this method may sound incredibly excruciating, the system is specially designed to be pain-free. The manufacturers have conducted numerous tests to highlight this comfortable aspect, and they also included various settings to magnify or tone down the thermal level until you find one that is comfortable for you.
Nono has been featured in numerous magazines and has been named “Product of the Year” by popular Hollywood glossy InStyle. According to them, what differentiates it from other products are the following five reasons:
- Painless. The system guarantees an absolutely pain-free experience despite the method of using thermal heat to remove hair.
- Fast and hassle-free procedure. As long as your skin is clean and dry, all you need to do is glide the Nono system over your hair. It’s as easy as that.
- Clean. The system is not messy, and cleaning up involves rubbing your skin with a special buffer included in the package to remove any hair residue that might have clung to the skin. Hair depilatory creams and hair waxing are of course a different story and can get a bit messy.
- Frequency of use. The Nono hair remover only needs to be used about 2-3 times per week on the first few months, and then subsequently less after that once the hair starts to grow back at a slower rate due to continued use.
- Safe. Finally, the system is safe to use as backed by rigorous clinical testing from board certified dermatologists.
How does it Work?
Based on the company model, the Nono hair removal system uses a special Thermicon™ Tip that you attached to the end of the device. The Thermicon Tip is the one that contacts with your hair when you glide it along your skin. In it is a special thermodynamic wire that heats up and then releases this energy to the hair, singeing it all way down to its follicle.
In this manner, it effectively eliminates hair through burning. The device is built in a way so that it does not burn or cause any wounds to the skin itself. The heat is also delivered in small amounts so that it does not cause any physical discomfort. Only the hair is affected.
The device uses built-in batteries to supply the power, and these can be replenished with a provided charger. An LCD display on the device also lets you know whether you’re using it properly.
With continued use, your hair growth will noticeably slow down, and you may then go on for days without using it before any stubble grows back.
Real customer feedback
The Nono hair removal system has many admirers, but I also wanted to see if it has any detractors. I scoured around the net and public forums trying to find both good and bad reviews so that I could get a clear picture. Here are some that sums up the general thought:
Overall, the general consensus is that, while it takes a while to get used to and hair growth doesn’t always come back slower than expected, the system is comfortable to use and works as promised. It stands as a superior replacement to razors, waxes, or hair pullers.
A warning before you try…
If you decide to purchase the this system, please do so only on the official company website and nowhere else. There are plenty of scammers that set up fake websites allegedly selling the system when in fact all they want is the credit card details you enter. To avoid being played a fool, direct your business only on the manufacturer’s website where you can avail of a solid 60-day money back guarantee that includes shipping costs and a solid customer service to answer any questions.
Current deals featured on the company’s site
The maker’s of the Nono system have come up with the following deal for purchasers of their product:
For $270 plus $19.95 shipping and handling cost, you get
- A brand new hair remover system with LCD display. The system comes in pink, silver, or black colors to choose from.
- A system battery charger.
- A whole set of Thermicon Tips for both narrow areas like the face and bikini line to wide areas like the arms and legs.
- A buffer pad to rub on your skin once hair removal is done in order to eliminate hair residue and exfoliate your skin.
- A Smooth Cream that inhibits further hair growth while giving off a pleasant smell to remove the odor of burning hair after a session.
- A traveling case to carry your device and other cosmetics.
Additionally, the 60-day money back guarantee allows you to return the system within the two month allotted time period and get a full refund that includes the $19.95 shipping and handling costs.