Makita 5008MGA Circular Saw Reviews
Do you need a saw that will make the cut that you are looking for? Most of the people are confused when purchasing for a circular saw in the market today. There are many different varieties in the market but does not have the best quality you may need. Some seem to be good for a short time after buying but loses their quality and become useless. Makita 5008MGA Magnesium 8-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Electric Brake is an incredible product in the market. It’s durable and the absolute choice for you. Its perfection makes your work easier and faster.
Its cutting accuracy is one of its splendid qualities. It has an enormous cutting capacity of 3-inch at 90 degrees.
To make it more efficient at work, it has a 24 Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade with a thickness of 8-1/4 Inch. This ensures that the saw is powerful and is capable of penetrating deep into the timber without having any mechanical breakdown. The unique specification, of using this saw, is that you can make one hand adjustment when using the large and rubberized levers. The saw also includes a premium carbide-tipped blade, rip fence and a blade wrench that is hooked up to ease the conversion of blades more easily and quickly.
The saw is assembled with a powerful motor rated 15.0 Amps delivering 2,300 watts with an excellent performance as proved by Makita. This motor makes it to easier for this saw to penetrate through the dense lumber with a lot of ease and comfort. The saw delivers a no-load speed of 5,200 RPM combined meaning that it’s faster and robust at work.
The saw has magnesium components that are well balanced with lightweight construction meeting the standards for framing walls, floors and roofs using a dimensional and dense lumber. The saw is about 10.6 lbs. Meaning it easier to use and move to a different position. Though the magnesium components are lighter than the conventional materials, they are strong when performing their duties. To provide a considerable grip for hand/ gloves users the rear handle and the blade are made with great clearance between them. Wider space between the housing and the blade to provide a clear view of measurement scale and the blade. To improve its quality and easiness in use, Makita has ruler markings with enlarged numbers to ensure you can measure whatever you are cutting. Its handle is made up of rubber to enhance user’s comfort during the time of use.
To increase its accuracy when cutting the saw is installed with two LED lights that illuminate the line of cut. It has a built-in dust blower to ensure that all the dust is cleared off the line for maximum accuracy and enhanced visibility of the line when cutting. The electric brakes make you stop the blade in case you want to shift to another timber or the next cut. The durable power cord can withstand any job site abuse thereby mitigating repair costs. The above additional qualities make Makita 5008MGA a unique and a comfortable saw to use.
Compared to other saws, the overall efficiency and performance of Makita 5008MGA 8-1/4-Inch Circular Saw is the best. It’s the perfect choice for anybody who is looking for a safe, efficient and quality work. It’s safe to use due to its lightweight meaning it can be handled by many despite age and size. Buy it, and you will experience accurate and better cuts for you or your customers. It’s the best and perfect cutting saw in the market that will give you maximum performance for a long time.
- Powerful 15.0 Amp motor delivers 5,200 RPM for proven performance
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (11.4 lbs.) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Large cutting capacity (3 in. at 90 degrees) and bevel capacity (0 degrees-50 degrees) with positive stops at 22.5 degrees and 45 degrees
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Better fit and more control
- Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lowers repair costs
- Includes: 8-1/4 in. x 5/8 in. 24T Carbide-Tipped blade (D-21521), Hex wrench, Rip fence
- Assembled Depth: 13.125 in
- Maximum Cut Depth @ 90 Deg: 3.0 in
- Assembled Height: 10.875 in
- Product Depth: 18.11 in
- Assembled Width: 9.562 in
- Product Height: 13.58 in
- Blade Diameter: 8.25 in
- Product Width: 12.6 in
- Amperage: 15 amp
- Keyless/keyed blade change: Keyed
- Bevel Capacity: 50
- Maximum Cut Depth @ 45 Deg: 2.25 in
- Blade Location: Right
- Maximum Speed: 5200 rpm
- Power Tool Product Type: Corded
- Cord Length: 8.2 ft
- Product Weight: 11.4 lb
- Depth Adjustment: Yes
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Electrical brake: Yes
- 1 Year Warranty