Best Sewing Machine Reviews – Janome Magnolia 7318
Janome Magnolia 7318
Best Sewing Machine Reviews – Janome Magnolia 7318 Overview
The Janome Magnolia 7318 is one sewing machine that offers a myriad of features and sewing benefits. With its extreme functionality, Magnolia 7318 is perfect for all projects from garments to home decoration, quilting, and crafting among others. This comes with eighteen utility and decorative stitch operations with easy to use electronic features. When it comes to power and precision, Janome brands are quite competitive with 830 stitches per minute sewing speed and it can get the job the done as quickly as other established brands in the market. Best price at AMA
Best Sewing Machine Reviews – Janome Magnolia 7318 Features
- With 18 built – in stitches / 4-Step buttonhole and features a maximum speed of up to 830 stitches per minute. This is equipped with a push button reverse system and a jam free parallel rotating hook with auto upper thread tension adjustment.
- Magnolia 7318 comes with an electronic foot control and an integrated, slide out accessory tray and a Krypton Lamp sewing surface lighting system.
- Drop feed system with flat bed convertible/ free arm and a retractable carrying handle.
- Lightweight at 8 kg overall assembly and backed by twenty years limited warranty on parts and two years on electrical. Janome also provides 1 year warranty on labor.
Best Sewing Machine Reviews – Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Features
- Stretch stitch adjustment for highly flexible fabrics and an extended presser foot lift with manual thread tension control.
- Lever type drop feed dog and snap on presser foot with push/pull bobbin winder with thread cutter located just beneath the face plate.
- Horizontal spool pin and slit thread engage in lever.
Best Sewing Machine Reviews – Janome Magnolia 7318 Accessories
Janome Magnolia 7318 comes with a slide out tray integrated in the extension table where all accessories are located which include a needle kit, four bobbins inclusive of the one already attached in the machine and a lint brush for cleaning. Other standard accessories includes a seam ripper, two spool caps (large and small), supplemental spool pin, spool felt cushion and a screwdriver.
Best Sewing Machine Reviews – Janome Magnolia 7318 Conclusion
For those looking for multi functional but simple and easy to operate sewing machine, Janome Magnolia 7318 is an practical option and it only costs less than two hundred dollars. This has a solid construction that can last a lifetime and other user friendly features that are excellent for beginners. This is also capable of handling multi layered and thick fabrics and still able to produce high quality precision stitching. With a maximum of 830 stitches per minute, this is certainly a reliable machine that can do the job as quickly as possible. The drop – in bobbin system and horizontal thread delivery makes it a lot easier to sew and stitch with minor set up operations. For its portable size, the Janome Magnolia 7318 is surprisingly multi – functional that can deliver smooth and precise stitches.
For its price, Janome Magnolia 7318 is indeed competitive when it comes to features and durability although it may have some limitation when it comes to built – in stitch selections. But other than that, Magnolia 7318 is still worth checking out if you are looking for simple sewing machine that is great when it comes to functionality. Best price at AMA