Best Sewing Machine Reviews – Janome 7330
Best Sewing Machine Reviews – Janome 7330 Overview
Among the Janome Magnolia lines, Janome 7330 Magnolia is one of the most advanced models packed with full features and fully automated sewing options. Aside from the thirty built – in stitches, Janome 7330 Magnolia incorporates high precision technology to come up with a model that will be competitive in the market and meet a myriad of user – specific customer preferences. This computerized sewing machine comes with six automatic one – step buttonholes, up and down preprogrammed needle position, and an integrated Magnolia needle threading system. And with its precise thread tension control, you can make sure of a snag free sewing experience. Best price at AMA
Best Sewing Machine Reviews – Janome 7330 Features
- Equipped with 30 built – in stitches inclusive of six buttonholes, auto-lock, and an auto release bobbin winder.
- This also has direct stitch select buttons with fully automated buttonhole sensor, up and down needle position key, and a convertible free arm for easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems, and other hard to reach sections
- Features superior feed system with built – in needle threading system and auto reverse stitch button.
- Sewing speed control to easily adjust the speed of the sewing machine, snap on presser feet, and a failsafe device which emits electronic beep when something is wrong.
- Retractable Carrying Handle
- Ultra lightweight at 8.2 kg full assembly
Best Sewing Machine Reviews – Janome 7330 Sewing Features
This model features a Dual Digit LED Magnolia Stitch Pattern Indicator and a Lock-A-Matic Stitch with adjustable stitch width and length (width: 7mm max length: 5mm max). This also offers six styles one – step button hole with automatic sensor inclusive in its thirty built in stitches. In addition to that, Janome 7330 Magnolia also has an integrated box and drop feed system, outer feed balancing knob, manual thread tension adjustment and a parallel thread delivery. Other advanced sewing features include:
- Lay – in threading system with numbered channel with two thread caps and one hand thread cutter.
- Accessible reverse control button and a convenient electronic foot control and speed control handle.
- Snag free, top loading magnetic bobbin system with auto release bobbin winding and a transparent bobbin cover integrated with quick release button.
- Extended presser foot lift for additional clearance to accommodate thicker or multi layered fabrics.
- Single directional blanket stitch and up to fifteen needle positions.
Best Sewing Machine Reviews – Janome 7330 Conclusion
The Janome Magnolia 7330 is a combination of full functionality and automated user friendly features typical with computerized sewing machines. This is also full of practical options that make sewing less complicated especially for beginners. Janome Magnolia 7330 is also built to last using industrial grade heavy duty materials to ensure solid construction. Although this may have limited accessory feet compared to other computerized sewing machines with the same price range, all its automated options are fully functional. For less than four hundred dollars, you will have a sturdy, multi functional computerized sewing machine that comes with thirty built in stitches and other automated features with a full range of accessories such as zipper and satin stitch foot, bobbin and needle set, seam ripper, auxiliary spool pin and spool supporter. Best price at AMA