Igloo Maxcold Ultra Roller Cooler helps you keep your drinks and foods cold for 5 days unlike most coolers that only keep your foods and drinks cold for a few hours. This cooler by Igloo has numerous unique features making this cooler one of the most exceptional coolers from Igloo. The most unique thing about the Igloo Maxcold Ultra Roller Cooler is that it features patented MaxCold Ultratherm insulation technology and can hold 2 liter drinks in the upright position.
- MaxCold Ultratherm insulation
- Long lasting hinges
- Tow handle and durable wheels
- Stain- and odor-resistant liner
Maxcold Ultratherm Insulation
Igloo Maxcold Ultra Roller Cooler is made using MaxCold Ultratherm insulation which ensure that your drinks or food stay cold for 5 days. Very few coolers have this kind of technology thus this cooler is an exceptional cooler that can keep your drinks cold for days provided you avoid opening the lid often.
Long Lasting Hinges
If there is one part of the Igloo Maxcold Ultra Roller Cooler that makes one of the best camping coolers is the long lasting hinges. Hinges breakage is one of the most common problems that face most people who have coolers. The hinges of this cooler are made from sturdy polyether block amide unlike most coolers that have hinges made from regular polyethylene plastic.
Tow Handle and Durable Wheels
The tow handle and durable wheels make it easier to carry heavy loads. To lift the cooler, you can use the 2 wide reinforced handles.
Stain- and Odor-Resistant Liner
It is common to have stains and some odors after using your cooler; however, when it comes to the Igloo Maxcold Ultra Roller Cooler the stain and odor resistant liner keeps your cooler free from stains and odors even after using it.
Specifications of Igloo Maxcold Ultra Roller Cooler
- Type of material: Polyethylene
- Liner Material: Polypropylene
- Handle Type: Telescoping Handle, Tow Handles
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Beverage Can Capacity: 63
- Capacity (volume): 40.000
- Number of Compartments: 1
- Measurements: 17.564 H x 13.585 W x 23.449 L
- Weight: 10.138
- The Igloo Maxcold Ultra Roller Cooler comes in 40, 50 and 60 quarts making it easier for you to choose the size that best suits you.
- It is a portable cooler that is easy to carry since it has a tow handle and durable wheels as well as 2 wide reinforced handles which make lifting the cooler easier.
- The MaxCold Ultratherm insulation technology keeps your foods and drinks cold and fresh for about 5 weeks thus the cooler can be used for long camping adventures.
- Igloo Maxcold Ultra Roller Cooler is accompanied by a one year warranty.
- The sturdy polyether block amide hinges are very durable thus you do not have to worry about having broken hinges.
- The Igloo Maxcold Ultra Roller Cooler lacks a drain to drain melted ice water.
- Despite the fact that it is a portable cooler, it can be bulky for hikers and people walking long distances.
My Verdict- Igloo Maxcold Ultra Roller Cooler
The Igloo Maxcold Ultra Roller Cooler is a great cooler for camping or tailgating excursion. The MaxCold Ultratherm insulation technology is the best thing about this cooler since you can still enjoy a cold soda or beer from the cooler for 5 days. This cooler is ideal for anyone looking for a well-designed reasonably priced cooler that can keep your snacks and drinks cold for 5 days while camping then the Igloo Maxcold Ultra Roller Cooler is a great choice.