As with many other products, George Foreman Rotisserie is a healthy cooking device, staying true to company’s slogan “Knock out the fat”.
Unlike traditional heating methods using either gas, charcoal or electric bbq grills, the Foreman Rotisserie utilizes indirect radiant heat to slowly, but evenly cook the meat.
That way, most of the fat has enough time to drip down to the bottom, allowing your roasted meat stay tender, moist and juicy with richly flavorful taste.
The best selling grills in this type include the George Foreman Rotisserie Oven and George Foreman GR59A Baby George Rotisserie. Both have received raving positive reviews from the majority of customers, mainly for their ability to cook appetizingly tasteful meat, like chickens, roasted duck, Cornish hens, kebabs or beef steaks.
George Foreman GR59A Baby George Rotisserie
The main advantage of this roaster over ovens or contact grills is that it produces juicy and tender meat with wonderful crust of restaurant quality. This is what George Foreman roaster is known for – budget level price for the quality of more expensive infrared bbq grills from the competition.
With this model you can either cook using provided spit, flat basket to keep food like vegetables and fish flat, or put in use the four 8-inch kabob skewers for pork ribs and kebabs.
- Compact size and clever design that vents out the heat at the top
- Meat is cooked silently without smoke due to George Foreman’s advance technology in electric bbq grilling
- Safe for use indoor in kitchen set up
- Too small for large size chicken. Even though this Baby rotisserie has been advertized to cook 5lbs chicken, in reality such size gets too big and the chicken will often strike the front of the oven cover as it turns on the spit, preventing the rotation and thus gets unevenly cooked.
Tip: pour some water in the bottom pan and it will be very easy to clean up after you finish cooking
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
This is actually a multifunctional George Foreman roaster: toaster oven, broiler and rotisserie all in one model. Perfect for use as griddle, bun warmer, and rotisserie to cook small size servings. such as frozen pizza, toasting bread or bake cookies.
In this unit, the rotisserie is a side added function, so if you plan to roast meat a lot, the George Foreman Baby Rotisserie above would be more suitable for that purpose.
- Fast heating and economical for light cooking, like making breakfast, warming snacks or burgers
- Versatile and multifunctional 8 in 1 unit – it grills, roasts, broils, bakes, toasts, griddles, and serves as warmer and rotisserie
- Good size for oven use. Measures 21 x 15 x 14 inches and fits a lot of food for its dimension
- 30-minute timer dial that has reasonable spacing between light and dark toast for clear heating indication
- Comes with storage food container
- The glass door does get hot when in use, so requires some precaution if you have children in house
With George Foreman Rotisserie grill, many found it a good practice to clean the rotisserie straight after each cook to maintain the cooking performance and avoid hard to remove residues.
George Foreman Electric Grill : includes many of Foreman’s electric grilling machine, like: Indoor Outdoor Grill, 360, Champ, Jumbo and the best seller Next Grilleration.