|ETQ TG72K12 8,250 Watt 13 HP 420cc 4-Cycle OHV Gas Powered Portable Generator with Electric Start|
|Retail Price: $849.99|
|Amazon Price: $850.00|
The ETQ TG72K12 8,250 Watt 13 HP 420cc 4-Cycle OHV Gas Powered Generator With Electric Start is the perfect choice for users who are looking for a generator to power their home during a severe power outage. The ETQ TG72K12 comes with a 420-cc 4-stroke engine that can produce up to 7,250 continuous watts with a maximum output of 8,250 watts. This machine comes with a 6.42 gallon gas tank that will allow it to run for up to 10.5 hours with a 50% load and up to 6.5 hours with a 100% load.
- 30-amp RV Connection – While this generator is perfect for using to power a house in the event of a power outage it is also versatile enough to be used while out camping. TO make that possible the generator comes with a 30-amp RV connection so users can easily power their entire RV when out camping with no other means of power.
- ETQ Clean Sine Alternator Technology – One of the best features with this generator is the total harmonic distortion (THD) that is produced by this machine. Due to the Clean Sine Alternator Technology, the THD that is produced is less than five percent. This is great because anything above 6 percent can damage electronics or other items if used for an extended period of time. Having the THD being less than 5%, even a computer can be run with this generator with no worries about damage.
- Various ways to connect appliances – One of the best things about this machine is the various ways users can go and connect their appliances. The generator comes with two 120-volt outlets that allow connections for low wattage devices, including computers and fans. There is also a 240-volt twist-lock outlet that allows a connection for higher wattage appliances, such as furnaces or water heaters.
- Electric Start – Another great feature with this unit is the electric start option, so much better than having just a [pull start. The electric start allows for the easiest starting, I have never once had any type of problem starting this device, even when it is cold outside.
- Wrong Sized Tools – One of the worst things about this generator is that the manual it comes isn’t very good, but the tools are also the wrong size. I like the fact that it comes with the tools required to put it together, but would much rather that it have the tools that fit. Luckily, it isn’t that big of a problem since I have my own tools in the garage.
The ETQ TG72K12 is quite similar to the TG32P12, but there are a few major differences between them, aside from the price. One of the biggest differences between these two generators is the size of the gas tank the TG72K12 comes with a 6-gallon tank, whereas the other one comes with a 4-gallon tank. Despite TG72K12 having a bigger tank, it doesn’t run as long with a half load or even a full load.
The other difference is in the size of the engine, which the TG72K12 comes with a 14 HP engine, while the other model only has a 7 HP engine. With a one year limited warranty and the ability to run for 10.5 hours with half a load and up to about 8,250 watts of power I would choose the TG72K12 over the TG32P12, and it even comes with a one year limited warranty.
Price Alert: Right now Amazon.com is offering free shipping and a 4% discount for the ETQ TG72K12 13 HP 420cc 4-Cycle OHV Gas Powered Portable Generator with Electric Start This means their current price is $30.00 cheaper than the usual retail price.
Click here to buy ETQ TG72K12 13 HP 420cc 4-Cycle OHV Gas Powered Portable Generator with Electric Start from Amazon.com