Best Portable Generators for Home Use – DuroMax XP10000E
Best Portable Generators for Home Use – DuroMax XP10000E OVERVIEW
The DuraMax XP10000E features a durable frame made from heavy duty industrial grade steel fully equipped with four isolated vibration dampers right under the motor mount. This results to an astoundingly quiet and very smooth operation even with its 16 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered engine in full function. The main feature of this portable generator is its sixteen horsepower DuroMax overhead valve engine where all the power comes from. This is also integrated with an electric starter and an EZ start recoil starter. The wheel kit and dual push handle bars makes it very convenient for storage and transportation. Best price at AMA
Best Portable Generators for Home Use – DuroMax XP10000E Features
- Features an EPA approved and CARB compliant, sixteen horsepower OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered DuroMax overhead valve engine with 8.3 gallon fuel capacity.
- This comes with a comprehensive power panel with low oil warning indicator with low oil protection and advanced AVR system.
- Electric outlets inclusive of Two 20 amps fully protected 120 volts outlets, one 50 amps 120 volts/220 volts outlet, one 30 amps 120 volts twist-lock, and one 30 amps 120 volts/220 volts twist-lock.
- One 10 amps 12 volts utility connection is included for running a variety of electronic devices requiring 12 volts power supply as well as for charging the battery.
- Its 8.3 gallon fuel is equivalent to 10 hours of power supply depending on the load volume (approx. fifty percent maximum output) and generate up to 10000 watt surge and 8000 watt running supply.
- The unique exhaust design allows it to have a quiet operation (tolerable 72 decibels) in addition to its integrated four point vibration damper system.
- This is equipped with an electric key start (battery included) and circuit breakers with oversized 10.5 Inches pneumatic wheel kit and dual flip-up stow away handle bars.
Best Portable Generators for Home Use – DuroMax XP10000E Safety Features
The low oil protection system provides early warning before it automatically shuts down the generator. This enables the unit to protect itself from serious engine damage which in turn extends its life. This also comes with high quality copper windings, automatic voltage regulator (AVR), and volt meter for convenient monitoring of the generator’s output range. Other safety features include dual 33.3 Amp circuit breaker for preventing power overload, a twist lock outlet, integrated spark arrestor, and a keyed start system to make sure any unauthorized use is prevented.
Best Portable Generators for Home Use – DuroMax XP10000E conclusion
Apart from all the standard features, the DuraMax XP10000E is also integrated with an idle control to make sure that the RPM is maintained at a constant level for significant noise reduction and added fuel efficiency regardless of heavy loads. This just show how efficient the design is which perfectly offers both functionality and power at the same time. This can run high power appliances like microwaves and refrigerators without affecting the consistency of the power supply. The only disadvantage this product has is its expensive price. For about $999.99 per unit, this may not be ideal for consumers who can find their power solution with compact generators that may only cost them half the price of XP10000E. Best price at AMA