NutriBullet Vs Magic Bullet Breakdown
Those who want to make delicious and healthy fruit smoothies and other things will need to take the time to look into two of the highest rated single serve blenders on the market, the Nutribullet and the Magic Bullet. Although both of these blenders come with a number of benefits for those who love making smoothies, there are quite a few differences to look at before making a final decision of any kind.
Take A Look At Our Comparison Table Of The Magic Bullet Vs. Nutribullet
|Bullet Blenders||NutriBullet||Magic Bullet|
|Price||Check The Current Price At Amazon.com||Check The Current Price At Amazon.com|
|Rating||4.0 Out Of 5||3.7 Out Of 5|
|Power||600 Watt Motor||250 Watt Motor|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
|What You Get||Includes a power base, 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 flat blade and 1 emulsifying blade, 2 re-sealable lids, pocket nutritionist and manual with recipes||Includes power base, 2 blades, 2 cups, 4 mugs, 4 colored comfort lip rings, 2 sealed lids, 2 vented lids, and recipe book|
Basic Features Of The Bullet Blenders
The Nutribullet has some very interesting and unique features which make it one of the best choices on the market for smoothie making. Some of the basic features of this blender include:
- Innovative Extractor Blade (stainless steel)
- Tall Cup (24 oz. capacity)
- 600-watt motor
- Cyclonic blending action
One of the things that makes the Nutribullet such an ideal choice for those who are looking to buy a new blender is its unique blade design which is why it is so efficient when it comes to slicing, dicing, and blending a variety of ingredients. With a powerful 600-watt motor, this blender definitely has the ability to create a smooth consistency when it comes to making smoothies. The Magic Bullet only has a 250-watt motor, making it inferior to the Nutribullet, at least in terms of overall blending power.
Anyone who is looking to eat and live healthier will definitely want to take a close look at the Nutribullet, because it is a high-end blender that is perfect for making fruit smoothies and other concoctions. Another one of the things about that makes it great for health nuts is the fact that it has been designed to make juice smoothies, meaning that there is still pulp left which has all kinds of nutrients that are important for a healthy body.
The Magic Bullet also has quit a few redeeming features which make it an extremely popular choice for those who are looking to buy a blender that can make everything from fruit smoothies to milkshakes. Some of the basic features of this blender include:
- 250-watt motor
- Versatile blending capabilities
- Solid design
- Very affordable
The sheer versatility of the Magic Bullet is what draws so many people in. This particular blender is able to make fruit smoothies, milkshakes, whipped cream, ice cream, and much more. Also this single serve blender is priced as one of the cheapest at under $50 making it one of the best purchases you will make.
Let’s get in to some Pros and Cons of the bullet blenders.
The Nutribullet is a great blender that has quite a bit to offer in terms of power and blending ability, but it is important to review the pros and cons before deciding which one of these products to get.
- Easy-to-use Design: This blender has a design which makes it extremely easy to use, even for those who have never touched a blender in their lives. All of the controls are very straightforward and there is a very intuitive design to it which makes it one of the most user-friendly blender options on the market.
- Great for making Healthy Drinks: The Nutribullet is an excellent choice for those who like to make healthy smoothie drinks with plenty of nutrients. Those who use this blender will notice that it easily breaks down even the toughest ingredients to unlock their many vitamins and nutrients for a very healthy overall fruit drink.
- Easy to Store: Since it is so small, it is extremely easy to store and doesn’t take up a lot of space. Leaving this blender out on the kitchen counter isn’t an issue at all because of its modest size.
- Price: Unlike many other top-of-the-line blenders on the market, this one is rather affordable with a reasonable price that most everyone will be able to afford. And although it may be cheap, it is still definitely able to get the job done every single time.
- Warranty: Although there is a one-year warranty, it pales in comparison to some of the other blenders on the market which offer warranties as long as 7 years. This warranty period for this blender is the same as the magic bullet though, so not much difference between the two in this respect.
- Plastic cups: The Nutri comes with cups which are BPA-free, but they do contain plastic, so it is highly recommended that those who purchase this blender do not store hot food in them.
The Magic Bullet also has quite a few advantages to offer and they are worth taking a close look at.
Magic Bullet Pros:
- Efficient grinding: This blender is very good at grinding a wide variety of ingredients, even those which are particularly tough and pose a challenge for many other blenders.
- Versatility: The Magic Bullet is able to blend almost any ingredient to make a wide variety of things, including sauces, whipping cream, smoothies, and much more. You would be hard pressed to find a blender that is more versatile than this one.
- Easy to Clean: Those who use the Magic Bullet will find that it is very easy to clean, so there is no need for awkward angles or frustration when trying to get the remaining pulp out.
Magic Bullet Cons:
- Problems with consistency: There have been quite a few people who have complained that the Magic Bullet has problems with food being chopped at the bottom of the blender but not the top. Those who buy this blender might find that they have to move around the ingredients inside to keep the consistency nice and smooth.
- Overhyped Chopping Abilities: Although the commercials on TV claim it is a chopping machine, the reality is that some people might find it to be a little inadequate. While it does do a good job of finely chopping ingredients, those who want larger pieces might want to just do it by hand.
Both the Magic Bullet and the Nutri bullet have their own redeeming qualities, and it ultimately comes down to the need of the individual person. Those who are looking for a blender with an ultra powerful motor might want to consider going with the Nutribullet, while those who are more concerned about versatility will find that the Magic Bullet is superior. Both of these blenders have the same one year warranty and designs which make them easy to use for the average person.
The Magic bullet has 3 blades in it while the Nutribullet has 2, and although a single blade might not seem like a big deal, it can make quite a difference. Both blenders are dishwasher safe and come with a recipe book so those who buy them can start making smoothies or whatever else right away. The cost of the Nutri bullet is a little higher than the Magic Bullet though. Ultimately there are few major differences between these two products, but there are certain things that will mean more to some than others. It is important to consider what is important to you before deciding to purchase one of these blenders over the other so you can get exactly what you need.