DEWALT DCS385L 18-Volt Reciprocating Saw Review – What You Need To Cut Your Building Material
DEWALT DCS385L 18-Volt Cordless XRP Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Sawis amazing with its high power and ability to work without supply of electricity. To make its performance incredible even when being used without electricity cords, it has an 18 volt lithium ion battery which supplies enough power for this. This is a grade so for contractors and it harbors brilliant performance which is owed to its motor which runs the blade at a rate of 0-3,000 strokes in a minute.
Sale Price: $275.37
You save: $232.63 (46%)
Availability: In Stock
Eligible for free shipping!
The manufacturer Dewalt has favorable terms for the reciprocating saw buyers since it is back up by a 3 year warranty, a year’s service contract and a 90 day money back guarantee. This company is known for its marvelous jobs in making quality construction tools for numerous decades.
The saw also comes with a rugged storage case which makes it easy to carry around. The case also makes the saw safe and prevents it from damage. The fact that it has keyless blade clamps; one will be in a position to change the blades easily.
Price and Main Features
Reading of what the reciprocating saw can do, one might think that a lot of cash need to be coughed out to acquire the saw. To break this mentality, you will be able to get the saw for $269.99 on amazon.com. This price is greatly discounted and one gets to save a whopping 47% from the original price which is $508.00.
As for the features, it is clear that one is getting more value than you are paying for.
- A 1-1/8 inch stroke length which give great speed when cutting
- Easy to make a flush cut since it has 4 position blade clamps
- The handle offers comfort and better control because of the saw’s anti-slip comfort grip
- Blade changes are easy and quick because of the keyless blade clamp
- Has an 18 volts battery which provide power when off the electricity cord
Who is it for?
It can virtually be used by anyone. All that is required is for the user to read through the manual book from the manufacturer and observe all the safety measures.
Pros and Cons
- It’s cordless hence easy to use without power supply
- Anti slip handle which assures great handling and ease of use
- Keyless clamps which make it easy and fast to change blades
- A high performance motor that provides speed and power while cutting
- Comes with a rugged case that make it easy to carry around
Why you should buy it
If you need to use a reciprocating saw to demolish walls, create holes in walls and cutting rough openings on the roof or slicing pipes and woods; this is the right saw to get from Dewalt. Its durability, light weight which makes handling smooth will never disappoint. When the battery is charged, you need not worry about the power supply.
this Reciprocating Saw is one of a kind with its high end features that make every cut enjoyable. Investing on the saw is worth every penny since what you get in return is worth much more.