Best Gas Grill Reviews – Cuisinart CGG-200
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Cuisinart CGG-200 Overview
The Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods Tabletop Propane Gas Grill is a lightweight, portable grilling solution for grilling at a picnic, camp site, or anywhere that your love of grilling takes you. What makes the CGG-200 different from other tabletop gas grills is a modular design that allows you to alter the cooking surface to fit your menu. And with a 12,000 BTU burner, you have power to go along with that versatility. 35% discount!
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Cuisinart CGG-200 Surface System
The Omni Panel versatile grilling surface accessory (sold separately) lets you transform the grill for a more versatile range of foods.
- Grill delicate items like fish, seafood, and vegetables on a stainless steel platter without having them flake apart or drop through the grates.
- Turn your grill into an oven by changing over to a pizza stone to prepare pizzas and breads.
- If you want to give food a distinct, smoky flavor you can switch to the cedar grilling plank.
- Performance Features
- 240 Square-Inch Grilling Space – Everytime you grill, you’ll get a pleasant reminder of the large cooking surface that offers plenty of room for steaks, chops, or fish.
- Easy and Reliable Start-Up – Cuisinart is known for easy-to-use features. That enhanced usability is carried over in the twist-start ignition that can be activated with one hand.
- 12,000 BTU Loop Burner – The loop design of the stainless steel burner helps to eliminate hot spots, helping to ensure heat is distributed evenly across the grilling surface. A porcelain enamel-coated flame tamer sits over the burner to protect it from drips while helping to keep the smoky flavor on the food.
- Porcelain-Enamel-Coated Cast-Iron Grate – Porcelain is an exceptional heat conductor . The grate works with the 12,000 BTU loop burner to evenly spread heat across the entire surface.
- Exterior Temperature Gauge – When do you put the steaks on to get a great sear? Is the temperature low enough for fish? Proper temperature control is critical for great grilling results. The Cuisinart CGG-200 features a display that is integrated into the lid so you’ll know when the grill is at the temperature you need.
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Cuisinart CGG-200 Additional Features
- Robust Craftsmanship – You can tell a lot about a grill when you open it. And the first impression you get from the CGG-200 will match your expectations. Both the weather-resistant handle and insulated lid are stainless steel. You’ll also notice the heft of two stainless steel side table which fold down when not in use, adding to the portability.
- Portable Design – In addition to the shelves that fold down, the CCG-200 has integrated handles that allow you to carry it to your car.
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Cuisinart CGG-200 Accessories
- The Cuisinart Folding Grill Stand is an ideal addition to the CGG-220 grill. It allows you to showcase the grill wherever you grill most often, like a deck or patio.
- When you’re going to keep the grill in one place for a long period of time, the Cuisinart 4-Ft. LP Adapter Hose allows you to connect to a standard 20 pound propane tank (not included).
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Cuisinart CGG-200 Conclusion
Cuisinart has long been known as a brand you can trust to get things done in your kitchen. And with the CGG-200, you have a product that you can trust outside the kitchen as well.
Weighing in at a somewhat robust 60 pounds, some may find the Cuisinart CGG-200 a bit on the heavy side for a portable grill. But it makes up for it with both the power of a 12,000 BTU stainless steel burner and the versatility to switch out the cooking surface for the type of food you’re grilling.
In short, with the ability to switch out your cooking surface, Cuisinart is showing that it understands people, like you, who love to cook. If so, you may desire the true portability of Cuisinart’s CGG-180T. 35% discount!
Back to best gas grill reviews homepage.