Best Gas Grill Reviews – Cuisinart CGG-180T
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Cuisinart CGG-180T Overview
The Cuisinart CGG-180T is a portable grill that lives up to its description. But don’t let its compact size fool you. Underneath the lid of this Petit Gourmet Grill is a 5,500 BTU stainless steel burner that allows you to cook enough food to comfortably feed a family of four. The folding table base adds to the portability of this 13 pound grill. Best Price at AMA
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Cuisinart CGG-180T Performance Features
- 145 Square-Inch Grilling Space – With room for up to 8 steaks or burgers at one time, this is a reminder that big things can come in small packages.
- 5,500 BTU Stainless Steel Burner – While you may find some grills with a higher BTU rating, the CGG-180T has a burner that is well matched for the grilling surface and can reach temperatures that exceed 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Porcelain-Enamel-Coated Cast-Iron Grate – Porcelain is an exceptional heat conductor. The grate works with the 5,500 BTU stainless steel burner to evenly spread heat across the entire surface.
- Accepts 14-16 ounce disposable propane containers (not included). These can be attached and disconnected in seconds without the need for special tools.
- Lid Latch and Spill Resistant Drip Tray – Keep spills and spatters contained. As you start to grill the lid latches securely, while the drip tray helps prevent grease and juices from dripping to the ground.
- Enhanced Portability – The compact design of this grill makes it easy to disassemble, move, and transport in a car. The handle is contoured like a briefcase, making the grill extremely easy to carry. When you’re ready to grill, the aluminum legs and stabilizing feet lock into place quickly to provide a firm foundation for grilling.
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Cuisinart CGG-180T Accessories
- The Cuisinart Grill Stand is specifically designed for the CGG-180T. It allows you to showcase the grill wherever you grill most often, like a deck or patio.
- When you’re going to keep the grill in one place for a long period of time, the Cuisinart 4-Ft. LP Adapter Hose allows you to connect to a standard 20 pound propane tank (not included).
- The Cuisinart CGC-18 Tabletop Grill Tote Cover protects the grill when it’s being moved or stowed.
Best Gas Grill Reviews – Cuisinart CGG-180T Conclusion
It’s easy to see whythe CGG-180T is considered the best small gas grill. The portable design and delicious results make it a delight for both the weekend griller and the grilling enthusiast. Simply select your destination and in minutes the Petit Gourmet Grill can be in the car just waiting for its opportunity to give you another great grilling memory.
For the occasional griller, this portable grill will provide consistent, exceptional results without the hassle of charcoal and lighter fluid. And because of its small size, it’s an ideal choice for an apartment or high-rise.
And for those that look for any reason to use their grill, the CGG-180T is an alternative to, or supplements, a full-size grill. The grill accepts a standard 14- or 16-ounce disposable propane tank (sold separately) which allows you to easily feed four people at one time, while using significantly less fuel than with a full-size model. Best Price at AMA
Back to gas grill reviews homepage.