Best Gas Grill Reviews- Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip
Best Gas Grill Reviews- Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Overview
There are portable grills and then there are Coleman grills. The Coleman name is synonymous with the outdoors. So it’s no surprise that the RoadTrip Grill is loaded with features that make it a match for many full-size grills. From its 285 square inch grilling surface to the detachable side tables, the RoadTrip Grill will help you rediscover your love for the outdoors. 30% discount
Best Gas Grill Reviews- Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Features
- 36-Inch Grill with 285 Square Inches – A portable grill does not have to limit your menu. And when you lift the heavy-duty lid on the RoadTrip Grill, you’ll see why you’ll never have to scale back your grilling passion because your grill wasn’t up to the task.
- Collapsible Scissor Legs – Folds up and reassemble s in seconds.
- Two Porcelain-Coated Cast-Iron Grates – In addition to being exceptional conductors of heat, the grates have a protective coating that helps them stand up to years of heavy use.
- Two 10,000 BTU Burners – The RoadTrip Grill is one of the few grills in its class to feature two burners, let alone two burners with the power to reach 10,000 BTU burners. Although you may not need the full power of these burners without the 20-pound tank, you’ll appreciate the value.
- InstaStart Electronic Ignition – The RoadTrip Grill is ready to grill when you are and the electronic ignition is proof.
Best Gas Grill Reviews- Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Accessories
- Coleman RoadTrip Accessory Stove Grate – Adds the versatility to use pots and pans on top of the grilling surface.
- Coleman RoadTrip Cast-Iron Griddle – Makes breakfast easy. The porcelain-coated surface helps you make pancakes, eggs, and omelets with ease. Measures 12×12 and weighs 7 pounds.
- Coleman Full-Size Aluminum Griddle – Covers the entire grilling surface. Weighs 6 pounds.
- Coleman High-Pressure Propane Hose and Adapter – Allows you to connect the RoadTrip grill to a standard 20 pound propane tank (sold separately).
- Coleman Wheeled Carry Case – Protects the grill while traveling or storing.
- Coleman Grill Cover – The full-length, PVC-coated grill cover protects the grill from the elements.
Best Gas Grill Reviews- Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Conclusion
The Coleman Road Trip Grill is a fine example of the craftsmanship you expect from the Coleman brand name. Weighing in at 60 pounds, this grill may be heavier than some would prefer, but few grills offer the range of features for the price.
For starters, it comes nearly fully assembled. Many satisfied customers say it only takes a few minutes for the grill to be fully assembled and ready for grilling.
But it’s when you start cooking when you’ll realize this is no ordinary portable grill. Two 10,000 BTU burners allow for both low- and high-temperature grilling so you can sear a steak and also grill delicate fish. Or you can just fill the 285 square inch grilling surface with burgers and hot dogs.
Coleman offers two accessories that enhance the versatility of the RoadTrip Grill. The stove grate makes it easy to prepare your signature chili at the weekend tailgate party and two sizes of griddle let you start every day with a delicious pancake and sausage breakfast. 30% discount