Hey there! You’ve just landed on the right page if you’re looking for Hot Buns reviews. Here you’ll find how this hair accessory works, its advantages and disadvantages, plus real user experiences to help you get the real truth out of all the hype.
What Are Hot Buns?
One of the many hairstyles that never age since its first appearance in ancient Greece is the bun or bobtail. Women typically wear a bun by pulling the hair back from the face, twisting or plaiting the hair, and wrapping it in a circular coil around itself on the back of the head. The bun can be secured with various hair accessories like hairnets and bobby pins among other to make it look as neat or seamless as possible.
Not all women would agree that buns are very easy to do though. Yes, they look quite simple but making one is a different story especially for those who have very straight and silky hair. It may take little or lots of practice depending on your hair type and the tool you are using to secure the bun. So to make styling easier, Hot Buns were launched in the market. The product is a hair accessory that apparently enhances and speeds up the process of wrapping your hair into a bun. It has an elastic securing mechanism that locks the bun in place for total freedom of movement.
Hot Buns are available in 2 sizes which are capable of creating multiple hairdos. Small size is ideal for short hair and half-up styles while the medium size is perfect for creating buns for any occasion. Both, however, are supposed to leave you with big, bouncy curls.
How Does It Work?
According to its official site, Hot Buns Hair accessory has a pliable internal skeleton which is wrapped in a cottony material. The stalk’s internal body secures its position be it straight or rounded and allows it to clasp the hair tips being gathered so both your hands are free to roll and set the bun. Its elastic securing mechanism holds the bun securely against the rounded stalk giving the bun its shape. You will get temporary curls as a natural side-effect of using the bun for a prolonged period of time. .
How To Use Hot Buns
There is no strict rule in creating buns but makers of Hot Buns describe its process quite precisely as ‘roll, snap, and wrap. To create easy buns with this hair accessory, you can do the following steps:
- Gather your hair and center it around the area where you want the bun to rest
- Grab the hair at its length within the opening of the stalk and then roll inward.
- Bend the stalk into a circle and hold the bun in place with the elastic.
You can choose to wear your bun either tight or lose depending on the look you want to achieve. You simply adjust the tightness of the roll according to your preference. You can go for polished, sexy, or casual style. You can wear the bun high on the head just like female ballet dancers typically do or position the bun on the side or the nape of your neck. You can also sport chic, messy, and stylish buns.
Whatever type of bun you would like to put on, the Hot Buns could apparently make it work for you.
Removing Hot Buns is also said to be very easy. You simply undo the elastic and unroll the stalk. You will then have big, bouncy curls to show off.
- Fast and easy to use. Its primary purpose is to enhance and accelerate the process of making a bun. It is also very easy to remove.
- No need for other accessories. Its smart construction does not require you to use bobby pins or other accessories to secure the bun in place. The bun stays in place all day.
- Can be used for short and long hair. You can sport a bun and do multiple hairdos for both short and long hair.
- Can be worn to bed. It is comfortable to wear that you can actually sleep in it. Its pliable material enables free airflow and the flexible stalk won’t pinch or pull.
- Durable. The longer you use it, the more resilient it gets.
- Can be used for getting curls. You can get temporary curls without using a heated styling device which could damage your hair.
- Can be used for various occasions. It is perfect for casual and elegant wear. No matter what the occasion is, you can sport beautiful buns with this accessory.
- Less expensive. Compared to many hair accessories in the market, it could be deemed as inexpensive considering its quality and usefulness.
- Only comes in 2 colors. Although probably sufficient for most hair colors, the two shades – light and dark may show through gray or tinted hair.
- Cost. While it may be considered less expensive for reason stated in the ‘Advantages’ section, others find it a tad pricey especially those who can make buns using socks.
Real User Reviews – Does It Really Work?
Now let’s see what real users have to say in other Clarisonic Mia reviews. Here is from someone who wasn’t particularly eager to spend her money but was desperate…
This user is enjoying all the compliments…
Now, here’s from someone who got what she wanted…
This user is loving the Mia 2…
Based on the general reviews, it’s obvious that a lot of users have great experiences with this product regardless of the price.
The Best Place To Buy It
If you’re eager to try this product yourself then you better make sure you’re investing wisely by going only to the original source and that is the product’s official website. Nowhere else can you find the best deal and additional perks such as personalizing your Clarisonic Mia device by having them engrave your name, initials, or any fun phrase and beauty mark up to 14 characters. They are also offering a 90-day money back guarantee that you won’t get from other shops.