Brinkmann Smoke N Grill series are great combinations of two cooking functionalities in one bbq smoker-grill unit. These Brinkman models come in two fuel types: charcoal and electric grills.
Both types come in stylish upright Brinkmann smoker grill design and generally are very cheap compared to other brand’s similar performing barbecue smokers in the range.
They cook well flavored food, be it chicken, beef steaks or seafood and other vegetable meals.
Consumer seems to be very satisfied with these slow smokers. The cooking process can really be a snap – just load the food, light up the fire (or turn on electric grill), then go for outdoor fun activities with your family, come back… and all is ready to be served!
Below is the summary of features from Brinkmann Smoke’n Grill series in general.
You can read more detailed reviews of each model under Brinkmann Charcoal Smoker and Brinkman Electric Smoker categories. Those two reviews will give you better understand of the difference, pros and cons between the two fuel types.
Pros of Brinkmann Smoke N Grill
- Great for beginner smoker: if your just starting out the smoking hobby, than Brinkman charcoal and electric smoker grill will definitely make the cooking process simple and easy to grasp, for people at any cooking level.
- Large smoking capacity: cooks up to 50 pounds of food at a time.
- Smoked flavor: the smoky taste and richly infused smell that this grill creates is what make it appeal to many “barbeque masters”.
- Water smoker: this is one of Brinkmann Smoke N Grill unique features that allow you to cook more moist and tender dishes, like chicken, pork, fish and other seafood meals.
- Effortless to clean: though the parts are slightly big and unwieldy for the kitchen sink, both electric and charcoal Smoke ‘N Grill smokers dismantle easily for cleaning.
- Easy to assemble: all Brinkman smoker grill cookers can be put together just under 10 minutes with a screwdriver. It is as simple as attaching the legs, grill brackets, pan and handles (for charcoal versions). The brand has made it really intuitive even for mechanically challenged folks.
Cons of Brinkman Smoke N Grill
- Can not reach high temperature: as mentioned above, the Smoke N Grill series aren’t really designed specifically for grilling purposes, but they make up truly good barbeque smokers with flavor and unique tastes.
- Slow at grilling meat: especially if you try to grill ribs or smoke large amount a food at a time. This Brinkmann smoking guys aren’t going to give you anything to rave about. Their strength at producing flavored bbqs is also their weakness when it comes to “grilling”.
Most smoker lovers have reported positive reviews about Brinkmann Smoke’n Grill models, so overall this is a great buy for any one who is budget conscious but savvy about smoke-flavored barbecue.