Are you after entry level clean energy smoker? Then definitely try Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker.
The Gourmet electric series are made with budget in mind. There is probably no other brand to provide the same quality electric bbq smokers that easily convert into grills and still have lots of other useful features. Brinkman Gourmet might not satisfy the most savvy and experienced smoke cookers, but sure enough, it gives the full taste of richly flavored barbecues.
This double grill-smoker is excellent for anyone who wants to get into the smoked meat taste and still have the ability to switch back to grilling sensation at any time. Unlike the Brinkmann Gourmet Charcoal Smoker, you won’t have plan and stock any wood, or coals, just to ensure your roasted shrimp, smoked salmon, tender moist turkey or crisp potatoes will get cooked thoroughly.
Pros of Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker & Grill
- Easy to smoke and grill: designed with entry level smokers in mind, this electric grill-smoker is very easy to operate and simple to keep clean.
- Tall smoker size: to accommodate of up to 50 lbs of food thanks to chrome-plated steel grills. Great for cooking turkeys, ribs or making dinner for large gatherings.
- Wooden handles stay cool: and saves on unnecessary accidental burns.
- Versatile smoker and grill: with this Brinkman electric smoker you can decide whether to use coals, burn wood, or just remove the base and cook solely using clean electricity.
- Smokes great tasting barbecues: with little to no effort on your part. Most of the time all you’ll have to do is turn on the grill and leave the bbq there to cook itself. The advantage of being electric is that you don’t have to watch out every now and then to keep the heat constant.
- Inbuilt electric ignition system: makes the firing (lighting up) process simply a breeze.
- Sturdy heavy duty dome lid: enhances heat retention and makes the smoking more economical.
- Available in stylish black and red colors: to better suit your interior house design.
Cons of Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker
- Heavy to move: as small as it might seam, Brinkman electric smokers are actually way heavier than their charcoal counterpart and thus it’s a lot harder to move around the house or carry on camping trips.
- Slow to cook: well… smoked food does take some time to get right, doesn’t it?. After all, you’ll get more than just grilled meat… its all about flavor.
Being so versatile, yet costing under $200, the double Brinkman Gourmet Electric Grill is the best pick for any mid size home barbecue smoking needs. It lets you experiment without “burning a hole” in your money pocket. And even if you need to serve larger groups of people, it still does a decent grilling job.