Stainless Steel Gas Grills Under $500
Stainless Steel Grills Under $200
Best Stainless Steel Gas Grill (under $500)
Weber Spirit E-310 LP Gas Grill
These full size series of stainless steel Weber grills are not 100% stainless, but so far, for the cost of just under $500, are the best value for the money in the barbeque market. Most of the important gill parts like the three gas burners (12,000 BTU each), work surface and fittings are made of solid stainless steel and corrosion free metal, so you will get the same benefits of fully stainless natural gas grills that are priced two or three times more expensive.
- Saves time and gas costs thanks to fast and powerful burners that can reach over 600 degrees within 5 minutes
- Even heat distribution and responsive temperature control with a range of separate knobs
- Easy to cook and grills tasty food, whether you make hamburgers, chicken breasts, hot dogs, pork ribs, veggies or seafood.
- Flavorizer Bars prevents flare-ups and takes care of all the drippings and oil greases for you. It even adds flavor to your barbecue by sizzling the dripping and infusing the smoke back into meat.
- Simple cleaning with porcelain enameled grill grates.
- Customizable with separately bought parts to give even more control to suit your own bbq grilling style.
- Great value for the money. The Weber Spirit E 310 is solidly built with heavy duty parts and doesn’t cut corners. Many customers were amazed at the quality and thickness of metal for the grill of this price.
- Difficult to assemble and put together the first time, because the manual lacks written instructions, and only has photos.
Above is the Weber propane grill, you can also buy the stainless steel natural gas grill version for just extra $20.
Best Stainless Steel Propane Grill (Under $200)
Cuisinart All-Foods Tabletop Gas Grill
The Cuisinart CGG-200 is a very compact and portable unit with a powerful 12,000 BTU stainless steel gas grill burner. This is a great choice for grilling tender and delicate barbecue dishes, like: salmon, asparagus, pineapples, roasted onions, pizzas, veggie and seafood kabobs. It has the unique double-wall construction which not only makes it more durable, but also well insulated from cooking heat for easy handling.
- Versatile grilling system with precise temperature gauge is exclusively designed for gourmet food cooking
- Fast and effortless lighting with Cusinart TwiStart ignition system
- Very sturdy and ergonomic design, with heavy duty grill base and side handle for easy transportation
- Convenient stainless steel side tables which are foldable and large enough for food preparation or keeping utensils
- Works out of the box and no assembly is required
- Some consumers reported that the grilling grates are cast iron metal and not porcelain coated, so care must be taken when cleaning with wire brushes to avoid rust and corrosion.
Best Stainless Steel Charcoal Grill (Under $200)
Cobb Premier Portable Stainless Steel Grill & Smoker
The Cobb Premier BBQ cooker is more than just a stainless grill. This versatile cooker can be used as an outdoor charcoal smoker or as conventional cooktop oven, fryer and boiler. You can do all sort of things with it: baking lasagna, tri-tip roasting turkey, frying baby back ribs, boiling potatoes and almost anything you can imagine of.
- Meat comes out tender with rich Smokey flavor
- Highly praised by owners for high fuel efficiency, burns up to 3 hours with merely 8-12 briquettes
- Compact and lightweight – great for family pick nicks, beaches, hiking, fishing, tailgating, outdoor recreation activities, balcony apartments, emergency cookouts, or even roadside work lunches.
- Built-in Moat makes moist and great tasting beer-can smoked barbecue.
- Dishwasher safe for effortless cleaning, the grates are also corrosion resistant
- Expensive, but it comes with free shipping in the US + extra carry case cover for protection against weather and easy transportation.
Use starter stick to light the charcoal instead of lighter fluid for healthier meat smoking result.
Related Reviews to Best Stainless Steel Grills:
More Stainless Steel Barbecue Grill Brands: